Movies I watched that passed the Bechdel Test
- Comic Book Confidential (Lynda Barry reads a comic where girls complain about home ec class)
- Death at a Funeral (small talk between stereotypical women)
- My Winnipeg (mother-daughter conversations)
Movies that failed.
- The Watchmen (Lori and her mom only talk about men, that I noticed)
- The Corporation (mostly monologues)
- Quantum of Solace
- Encounters at the End of the World (mostly monologues)
Movies I’m especially glad I watched are in bold. Well, movie. Comic Book Confidential was ok, and maybe would have been exciting if more of it was new to me. Encounters at the End of the World was fine, but didn’t blow my mind. My Winnipeg had moments, but not enough.