- 14: Corporate open schools, hiring processes, ponderings.
- 03: For Derrick: "The source of the exhilaration is the explosion of perception."
- 15: Surprising inspirational aspect of the Chernobyl "Zone Of Alienation"
- 15: Inbetween Days, goth pop poly moment...
- 12: Murphy Bed, lo fi poly moment...
- 12: Kids Are Alright, classic rock poly moment...
- 12: Seeing Other People, twee polyamory moment...
- 28: Soundtrack for biking around in the night when it is warm.
- 27: i need a new username.
- 24: A good spell for today.
- 14: A book I once stayed up all night reading.
- 11: Ghost slaves
- 10: "I can't hear you", ha ha but not really.
- 10: Ooh, a mini-sequel to "A Massive Swelling: Celebrity As A Grotesque, Crippling Disease"
- 09: Emotional intelligence for kids, Dark Daughta is so awesome.
- 09: Stars, dress up inspiration, unknown sources.
- 08: Tree appreciation, old quotes, ex-vegetarians again.
- 07: Interdependence, ex-vegetarians, crossing the streams.
- 07: Delighted to uncover Claude Cahun. Jeez.
- 06: Consciousness raising, possible to be more open, things that can be learned.
- 06: Fire reflected on birds.
- 04: Mystical debugging messages brought on by working too late on a Friday...
- 28: De-colonizing and Fair Isle knitting.
- 27: JZ and DJ interview
- 26: practicing talking about kenya, somewhat exhausted by it
- 24: Magical politics, a first attempt.
- 23: Embodiment and drifting.
- 22: "The imperative to renew and expand our observation skills."
- 21: Elephant self-esteem
- 20: Catherine Opie, self-portraits, curation.
- 20: Haircuts by children, my vanity.
- 19: Why.
- 18: Family names, Kurt Vonnegut, figuring shit out.
- 18: Good spells, burning buildings, Alan Moore, Leslie Feinberg.
- 18: I would wear this dress.
- 18: "Because love always causes a descent into the Death nature..."
- 20: Plant dyes, having a smell, odourlessness in general.
- 16: Digital Love
- 15: Movies I watched in June 2009.
- 14: Garden glee, this week's haul, bracing for the serious harvests.
- 14: Spiders, new to me.
- 10: Unyeasted bread, quests.
- 10: Hug industries.
- 30: Cussing towards equality: douche vs. enema
- 29: Homemade deodorant, a straight-up re-link.
- 28: Dot in the Dreamy Garden
- 27: "The condition of coming to terms with what you consider ugly."
- 18: The least ridiculous monkey dancer I can even imagine.
- 18: More mystical pools. (Also mystical poultry, nuns.)
- 15: My favourite page from "Drawing and Painting Trees."
- 01: Movies I watched in April 2009
- 09: Survivalism as if self-sufficiency is an illusion.
- 08: Douglas Rushkoff on individualism and disempowerment.
- 07: Masks / drag
- 07: Interconnected quotations about interconnection.
- 06: I am loving this painting by Sunaura Taylor.
- 06: A disability activist perspective on independence, and on working less.
- 03: In praise of experiencing underwear.
- 02: Crafting with selvedges.
- 01: Also, I have a huge crush on winter trees lately. (Always?)
- 01: I am surprised and delighted by how androgynous I find this photo.
- 01: Movies that pass, March 2009.
- 27: Mystical netherpools.
- 27: Patchwork creature face, random cuteness interlude.
- 27: I'm noticing how gardening books can be colonial.
- 26: Colonization games
- 26: Repetition with variation. Magic.
- 26: Considering destroying agriculture: more soothing than I expected.
- 25: I hope this ends well.
- 24: Alternatives to handsome.
- 23: Russell Means on orality and literacy
- 23: Lierre Keith on gender
- 04: Nighttime, trees, rocky beaches...
- 04: Two nudes.
- 03: On scarcity.
- 03: Movies that pass, February 2009.
- 24: Blue and green, RGB dress, making do with close-ups
- 22: Soneteer
- 21: "Kissing the hag"
- 21: Edges, white on white on white
- 21: Trees, night.
- 18: I'm ready for my telepathic computer now please.
- 18: Like Busby Berkeley with censorship bars
- 18: Movies that pass, January 2009.
- 17: Down with praise, emotional dentistry, granfallooning.
- 17: Another fashion face mask.
- 16: Horror movies, self-mutilation, vampire-incest?, publishing old drafts.
- 16: Movies I watched in 2008 that passed the Bechdel test.
- 15: Freaks, zombies, horror movies... old drafts.
- 14: La Mort C'est Pop, recalibrating my pop-meter.
- 13: An anti-war horror movie I'd like to see, old random drafts.
- 12: Re-entry, being Scottish, the other end of cultural appropriation, not yet being able to write short sentences but maybe one day.
- 04: Cutesy graffiti, slight variation on urban decay...
- 04: Obsessive art, staples.
- 03: Speaker faces.
- 15: Educational / not educational, weiner dog, vowels.
- 14: Also, butter is delicious.
- 13: Cut paper, one clean edge and one rough, crafty knowledge.
- 12: Names for typefaces
- 03: Gelato, fruit, before and after, more neglected colours
- 02: Fake nails, colours I neglect
- 01: Assorted Peters, on plaques.
- 31: Genitals, faces, hetero coupling, art.
- 29: Labs with abs.
- 28: Sex is bad, pug is sad.
- 27: Monsters, mystery orifices, making my day...
- 26: Frog goggles.
- 26: Egg design, humidity, white on white on white.
- 25: Bunnies, rabbit ears, overwhelming subtext.
- 25: Art, deer, non-modified just retro.
- 24: A desktop image about attachment.
- 24: More modified art, counterfeit Jesus, web zen.
- 24: Look good naked, bring your own analysis, a lot of video links.
- 23: Alien menstruation, casual toilet time.
- 23: Art hacks, silhouettes, checkers death match.
- 22: Monsters on thrift store art.
- 22: Blue Rose, campy modified plate set
- 17: Beards & stripes
- 16: Ernst Haeckel, categorization, sets of sets, primary colours, dog tv
- 15: 7 wrens, sets of sets
- 14: Sets of sets, letters with warping
- 09: Parrot fears, specialized info, flying
- 08: Crap emails, man angst, better living through feminism...
- 07: G-rated YouTube porn, feathers.
- 30: Curling, graininess suitably expressing surreality.
- 29: Good looking light pattern
- 28: Stripes and stripes and squares.
- 27: Excessive red and blue in my kitchen, being impressive, calendar trivia...
- 26: Alphabetized Bible, censorship, wordplay, absurdity
- 25: Memento mori, Edward Gorey
- 24: Monster love, my favourite.
- 23: a skinny older man body
- 22: "this should be a typeface, called Godbold"
- 21: Old men knitting, a gap, then young men knitting
- 20: Fluffy scarf, secret fluff
- 19: Huge knitted sash, clothes with tassels
- 18: Armpit appreciation moment.
- 18: Ruffly thing to knit
- 17: Fertility awareness, old feelings, heart connection
- 17: Two links that go together
- 17: Orange and brown, knitted mitts
- 16: Gnarly photo description...
- 15: Greens, facial expression, halves
- 14: Mastectomy scars, many breasts
- 14: Eyes, loops, symmetry, quote
- 14: Pets, sex, reading about tantra
- 14: Burn scars, perception, beauty
- 13: Being useful, being dead
- 13: Scar, skin, textures
- 12: Fashion model with Asperger's. Huh.
- 12: Scars, gray hair, "real" beauty
- 11: Fancypants neck brace, a knitting pattern
- 11: Scar pride
- 10: Purple neck brace, a knitting pattern
- 10: Various marriage- and baby-related plans
- 10: Scars, stories
- 10: Fabulous scar
- 09: Army strong
- 08: "Motto for LA"
- 07: "The life of art"
- 07: Red and blue, mainly the wall actually
- 06: Boy terror
- 06: Red and blue, another handpainted sign
- 06: Red and blue, handpainted sign
- 06: "Babe of the day"
- 05: Imax, slasher films, pornography
- 05: Red and blue, graffiti
- 05: Persepolis, surprises, posting to the future
- 05: Red and blue, grids
- 04: Reading Marjane Satrapi interviews
- 04: Future, novelty, anti-competition
- 04: Red and blue, glass and shoes
- 03: Photos of weird things, with funny captions
- 03: Marian Bantjes' first font
- 03: Red green and blue, shop window
- 03: Red and blue, gate
- 02: About this new design
- 02: Rug center, zig zags
- 01: Goth orca
- 01: Sugar coloured
- 22: But I do like this reading goal.
- 15: Quantity of notes is a useful measurement
- 14: Machine of Death
- 12: to recap
- 19: Guy Maddin is my muse of the week
- 18: Temple Grandin documentary
- 12: Dead teenager songs
- 07: Maybe novelists are just nerds
- 05: Songs about death #1 (with bonus beard)
- 30: A sheepish R.I.P. for Dave Wenger, on MOG
- 30: Sex, death and consensual education
- 22: Jaron, wishing for crowd science
- 22: Regarding Sarah, among other things
- 18: Unveiling my notes wiki
- 18: Our town
- 16: Unschooling to death
- 13: The vagina method of narrowing a thesis
- 08: Erotics of sports?
- 07: Swallowing the toad
- 07: This is the dawning...
- 03: The appointed
- 03: Toothcase
- 02: Snacks: a last holdout against globalization
- 30: Further evidence that I'm not really in a target demographic for normal businesses
- 29: Internet wish: find likely pornographic typos
- 22: Compassion for teenagers
- 21: Already with the temptation
- 14: Three indie thesis tips, while I get organized
- 14: The best thesis since Xena
- 11: A start: normal dying processes
- 10: Ready the moisturizer
- 10: I call it an indie thesis
- 31: I should really go visit my old relatives
- 29: Two awesome spam names from this week
- 23: Color This Book
- 19: Mini me
- 18: Mossy scarf (with free knitting pattern)
- 18: You'd yelp too
- 17: Of course I needed an anarchist's perspective
- 17: I'd like to be in the audience if this ever happened
- 15: Little internet moment
- 10: Babies
- 10: Bride of the Unicorn necklace
- 09: Fair tax and other aphrodisiacs
- 09: Space Race: a necklace
- 08: Weird weekend
- 07: New knitting motivation
- 03: Red and blue... and checked
- 30: Urban duck parenting
- 29: Paging any unicorns in the area...
- 25: Things I did in 48 hours, while wearing fishnet stockings
- 22: Activist patterns
- 20: I'm finding underwear really inspiring today
- 19: Lies, all lies
- 14: Haircut tip
- 14: The usual time lapse
- 13: If it must be yellow and purple, could it at least be a warthog?
- 12: Watching people sketch
- 10: How are we going to get all these bears back in?
- 07: Belated photos
- 07: Their children will be bisexual at least...
- 06: The A that makes me crazy
- 06: My favourite w in all the land
- 06: Almost the same
- 05: I think you mean BEARtholamew
- 05: My desert island would probably be annoying
- 04: My sister + bike activism + erotic dance
- 04: Ugh, hipster parenting is so vain
- 03: The perfect gift for certain occasions
- 02: Jellyfish dress (made from stash)
- 01: Dragonfruit spawn and their hedonistic ways
- 31: Future parents of lesbians
- 29: Double-breasted wool cardigan (stash update)
- 29: Magic Boxer Shorts
- 28: A project I'd like to make*
- 27: Oh hi
- 27: Elephant memory
- 26: Also it turns out it wasn't even an Adam that we know
- 26: It would almost be worth having a white wedding to wear this
- 26: Jellyfish couture
- 25: I am such a lightweight radical
- 25: Affordance
- 13: Annie Sprinkle on death
- 31: Short man with Fabio hair who never does up his shirt
- 26: This is a pretty great present.
- 23: Just an Elizabeth Barrett Browning quote
- 13: Life Jam
- 10: My new optical capabilities
- 10: power jam
- 06: There'd be so much pee
- 02: One down
- 02: My new bookmark
- 02: Goodbye, 2005. It's been swell.
- 20: Ultimate Jamie experience
- 14: It's so pleasing when he makes internet jokes
- 08: Ananas
- 03: Desktops I have loved
- 30: I only write about how much I love everything
- 18: Busted.
- 16: But you could invent one
- 15: Add to dictionary
- 07: Meaningless words I would ban from music criticism
- 04: Mmm, mysteries.
- 01: High holidays
- 30: Hard ass.
- 26: Data slob
- 26: Parallels
- 25: Why I love costume parties
- 25: I learned a new word
- 21: Comforting glitches
- 20: Just passing the time
- 19: Words that came out of her mouth
- 15: Granny to 11
- 13: Long ponderous rant about simplifying the internet
- 12: Commies commies commies!
- 11: Who's a sexpot
- 10: Charting the progress
- 05: Toothpaste book... awesome/crappy ratio
- 04: fuck
- 02: Monster babies
- 01: Stash dilemma / fear of variegation
- 01: House of 100 jades
- 29: Infilling
- 29: Ranty movie moment (Kill Bill)
- 26: Now with more catcalls.
- 21: Live octopus tentacles, a dining opportunity
- 19: Leftovers (almost left behinds)
- 14: Penguin romance will not be silenced
- 09: Seitan, alchemy, the pantry
- 08: Convergence of unlikely killers
- 08: I just got knitting spam.
- 01: inspirational, celebrational...