ranting and politics archives
- 14: A book I once stayed up all night reading.
- 10: Ooh, a mini-sequel to "A Massive Swelling: Celebrity As A Grotesque, Crippling Disease"
- 09: Emotional intelligence for kids, Dark Daughta is so awesome.
- 28: De-colonizing and Fair Isle knitting.
- 27: JZ and DJ interview
- 26: practicing talking about kenya, somewhat exhausted by it
- 24: Magical politics, a first attempt.
- 18: Family names, Kurt Vonnegut, figuring shit out.
- 20: Plant dyes, having a smell, odourlessness in general.
- 15: Movies I watched in June 2009.
- 10: Unyeasted bread, quests.
- 09: Survivalism as if self-sufficiency is an illusion.
- 08: Douglas Rushkoff on individualism and disempowerment.
- 07: Interconnected quotations about interconnection.
- 06: I am loving this painting by Sunaura Taylor.
- 06: A disability activist perspective on independence, and on working less.
- 03: In praise of experiencing underwear.
- 01: Movies that pass, March 2009.
- 27: I'm noticing how gardening books can be colonial.
- 26: Colonization games
- 26: Considering destroying agriculture: more soothing than I expected.
- 24: Alternatives to handsome.
- 23: Russell Means on orality and literacy
- 23: Lierre Keith on gender
- 03: On scarcity.
- 02: Movies that pass, February 2009.
- 22: Soneteer
- 18: Movies that pass, January 2009.
- 17: Down with praise, emotional dentistry, granfallooning.
- 16: Movies I watched in 2008 that passed the Bechdel test.
- 13: An anti-war horror movie I'd like to see, old random drafts.
- 12: Re-entry, being Scottish, the other end of cultural appropriation, not yet being able to write short sentences but maybe one day.
- 24: A desktop image about attachment.
- 24: Look good naked, bring your own analysis, a lot of video links.
- 16: Ernst Haeckel, categorization, sets of sets, primary colours, dog tv
- 08: Crap emails, man angst, better living through feminism...
- 30: Curling, graininess suitably expressing surreality.
- 27: Excessive red and blue in my kitchen, being impressive, calendar trivia...
- 21: Old men knitting, a gap, then young men knitting
- 19: Huge knitted sash, clothes with tassels
- 17: Fertility awareness, old feelings, heart connection
- 14: Pets, sex, reading about tantra
- 12: Fashion model with Asperger's. Huh.
- 12: Scars, gray hair, "real" beauty
- 11: Scar pride
- 10: Various marriage- and baby-related plans
- 08: "Motto for LA"
- 06: Boy terror
- 06: "Babe of the day"
- 05: Imax, slasher films, pornography
- 04: Reading Marjane Satrapi interviews
- 04: Red and blue, glass and shoes
- 02: About this new design
- 30: Sex, death and consensual education
- 18: Our town
- 07: Swallowing the toad
- 07: This is the dawning...
- 22: Activist patterns
- 10: How are we going to get all these bears back in?
- 07: Their children will be bisexual at least...
- 04: Ugh, hipster parenting is so vain